God has destined men to lead in several arenas: Family, Ministry, Marketplace, and in the Community. At BVCC, we are committed to raising up men to take their rightful place as stewards over God's resources.
Iron Men stand on Proverbs 27:17, which states: "Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another."
The men of BVCC are committed to being:
1. Great fathers who love their wives and lead their families
2. Leaders in our church and community
3. Trainers and mentors for the next generation of leaders
4. Difference makers in the lives of our sons and daughters
5. Priests of our homes who lead in prayer and study of Scripture